Many men have problems in getting and maintaining an erection, but a big majority of them are not ready to openly talk about their issues. The truth is that there is nothing to be ashamed of, regardless of how embarrassing it may look at first. There are many ways in which the erectile dysfunction can be managed, so with a correct attitude, herbal products, and changing some habits you can easily overcome this problem. The following are ten healthy ways for better managing erectile dysfunction.
- The first thing to do is to change your diet. You should avoid eating foods that contain high amounts of cholesterol and saturated fats and increase the intake of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains.
- If you are a smoker – stop smoking. Tobacco contains many toxic ingredients that affect erections. This is because nicotine prevents free blood flow towards your penis, so try to quit smoking and get some other healthier habit.
- Lower the amount of alcohol you consume. Smaller amounts of alcohol can relieve your anxiety and improve your mood, but excessive drinking can have terrible effects on your erections. Therefore, drink moderately if you want to improve your erections.
- Getting a good night’s sleep is essential in the battle against erectile dysfunction. Some studies have pointed out that those men that have regular and uninterrupted sleep have stronger erections and better testosterone production. Rest is vital for proper balancing of hormones, so try to sleep for at least eight hours every night.
- Exercising regularly is another important way of managing erectile dysfunction. Half an hour exercise every day can boost testosterone levels in your body, improve your blood flow and circulation, and increase your sex drive. Therefore, make a habit of working out every day of the week if you want to see good results in your sex life.
- Avoid stress at all costs. Stress is one of the major factors for erectile dysfunction because it leads to a hormonal imbalance in the body. Stress and anxiety can impact your overall sexual performance and can lower down your interest in sex. Stress can be caused by many reasons, so it is important to recognize it and deal with it on time so it will not affect your sexual health in any way.
- Speak openly with your partner about your problems. Honesty and open talk can relieve you from stress, and you can better manage your problem. Erectile dysfunction can be embarrassing, but if there are love and understanding between you and your partner, then you have nothing to worry about.
- Good communication is the key to dealing with sexual problems like erectile dysfunction. Keep in mind that your partner is also affected by this issue, so talk openly, remain positive, and work together towards finding a solution to your problem.
- Never compare your sex life or sex problems with others. Every person has a different sex life and various problems, so if you want to avoid being depressed and your sex life to suffer – do not compare other people`s sex lives and issues with yours.
- Explore alternative options for curing erectile dysfunction like erection enhancement creams, gels, supplements. One of the ways for successfully managing this issue is by taking certain herbal supplements like VigRx Plus, Extenze, Male Extra that are designed to remedy this problem. Of course, you can opt-in for injections, use vacuum pumps or get implants, but taking supplements made of natural ingredients is your best option for managing erectile dysfunction problems.
Finally, consider going to counseling with professionals that will know how to motivate you and help you correct your problem. You can easily improve your sex life and better manage your erectile dysfunction if you consult with a good sex therapist.
John Bassett is a urologist in California. He received his medical degree from the Keck School of Medicine of USC. TikTok, Youtube, Vimeo, Dailymotion
Leave a Reply